Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

josh723

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2011
Anybody heard of this? I'm tempted to get this. From the looks of it it looks like a head unit for your car made for an iPhone 4.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio

Yes, I just installed it in my car about a week ago... So far so good, I do not have any complains, however, it is a pain that you have to open the appradio application on your iPhone and then you can't switch between to many apps from the radio. However, that doesn't bother me to much because I just mounted my iPhone by my shifter. It is an awesome head unit though...even the bluetooth works great.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Yes, I just installed it in my car about a week ago... So far so good, I do not have any complains, however, it is a pain that you have to open the appradio application on your iPhone and then you can't switch between to many apps from the radio. However, that doesn't bother me to much because I just mounted my iPhone by my shifter. It is an awesome head unit though...even the bluetooth works great.

I just got mine installed last night. Haven't been able to play around with it yet. If you have any info, things about it that I should know, let me know. Any tips or tricks or anything cool you find.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.