"Piracy Detected" WTF?

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
if you're saying is true--you paid for the app--just contact the developer and they should be able to help.

Comment

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Thanks for the quick replies. I'm thinking that maybe something happen during the whole process. I got a replacement 4s yesterday from Apple yesterday and am also having trouble with biteSMS. I'm now on a trial version...

Just emailed chpwn with the problem...

Attachments

Comment

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Just got email back from chpwn. They say that Zephyr currently doesn't have a DRM and wouldn't have cause the pop-up... I wouldn't have thought it would be Bars since it's a free tweak? Maybe I'll just do a restore and start over nothing else to do on this rainy Sunday.

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Thanks for the quick replies. I'm thinking that maybe something happen during the whole process. I got a replacement 4s yesterday from Apple yesterday and am also having trouble with biteSMS. I'm now on a trial version...

Just emailed chpwn with the problem...
I know BiteSMS, goes by the serial or something like that on the phone. So if you got a new phone., then it won't work. Either way you need to email the devs.

Comment

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I know BiteSMS, goes by the serial or something like that on the phone. So if you got a new phone., then it won't work. Either way you need to email the devs.
No, its by phone number. I've manged to switch my license from my 2G to the 4 flawlessly.

Comment

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
No, its by phone number. I've manged to switch my license from my 2G to the 4 flawlessly.
Thanks all I got it sorted out. Bitesms activates from your paypal email but they also require the last 4 of the transaction id. I had to search back a couple years to find that on paypal but found it. I have like 10 pages of themes, tweaks all ranging from 3 to 10 bucks. Man I've spent a lot...

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.