pissed with gameloft and miami vindication

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by aleni, Apr 5, 2011.

1. aleni macrumors 68020

my iOS version is 4.3.1 and yesterday i bought Gangstar: Miami Vindication, when i played it, it always crashed and took me back to the home screen.

i checked at gameloft's forum and they were saying that they are aware of this issue and they will bring the update to fix this crash issue in the next 2-3 weeks.

and today i received an email from appshopper.com and the message is:

AppShopper is pleased to alert you of a Wish List Price Drop ($6.99 -> $0.99) for the “Gangstar: Miami Vindication” App.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

so i paid $6.99 and can't even run the game for the next 2-3 weeks until the patch released and it's now discounted at a freaking $0.99
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. WillEH macrumors 6502a

WillEH

Sorry to hear you're not happy, I've been caught out a few times with these price drops, etc.

3. aleni thread starter macrumors 68020

well i actually don't mind the price drop if i can just play the game right away.

anyway thanks for hearing my rant :)

4. numnum7 macrumors newbie

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure a lot of other people went through the same thing.

But yes, it is annoying and your rant is in its place :)

5. bchreng macrumors 65816

bchreng

I bought it and the game crashes on my iPad as well. The admin from the Gameloft boards gave an estimate of 2-3 weeks for a patch to fix the issue. Hopefully they can follow through with it.