Pitch me an Apple commercial idea.

N e e k

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2011
I've been trying hard to think of a commercial idea for Apple that I can use for a film festival for school, and I would love if you guys could share an idea for one. This is completely non-profit and just for fun. The commercial will be posted here when it's done - and the username would obviously get credit for the idea.

My main idea that I want is I want it to be a very touching commercial.

Thanks

Last edited:

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
a white girl at starbucks is trying to decide wether to grab her iced carmel macciato, or plug in her gold iPhone 5s. after trying to do both she sides with plugging in her iPhone where she gets a notification from her starbucks app that she has enough points for a free iced carmel macciato.

gaanee

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2011
Wow! you just reminded me of the Starbucks gift card I got during Christmas, kept it in the drawer and ... well, thanks. didn't even have to use the app :apple:

a white girl at starbucks is trying to decide wether to grab her iced carmel macciato, or plug in her gold iPhone 5s. after trying to do both she sides with plugging in her iPhone where she gets a notification from her starbucks app that she has enough points for a free iced carmel macciato.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
It should start out with pc's and android phones and people getting mad at them and then these people get macs and iPhones and are happy and stuff and say wow it's so easy to use.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Google some random poem about something abstract.

Narrate it over a bunch of random scenes about people doing activities intercut with stock scenery which is edited dramatically in FCPX and at the end it says Apple.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Ok, I got this.

Some obviously rich dude walking down the street with a new iPhone. He sees a young kid on a competitors phone. He spits on the kid and hops into a limo.

Fin

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Ok, I got this.

Some obviously rich dude walking down the street with a new iPhone. He sees a young kid on a competitors phone. He spits on the kid and hops into a limo.

Fin
Or, as a twist to that, he sees a young kid with the same iPhone. He gets upset that anyone can have one these days and throws his out the window after hopping into a limo. Well...I guess it wouldn't be so much of an Apple commercial as an Apple competitor commercial perhaps.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Or, as a twist to that, he sees a young kid with the same iPhone. He gets upset that anyone can have one these days and throws his out the window after hopping into a limo. Well...I guess it wouldn't be so much of an Apple commercial as an Apple competitor commercial perhaps.
I'm willing to compromise only if the kid grows up to be a black belt and his dojo wins the tournament. The team they beat is coached by none other....ready for this?....the man that spit on him! :mindblown:

Mrbobb

macrumors 601
Aug 27, 2012
The last memorable Ad was the first iPad Mini, side-to-side with a regular iPad playing the piano App, quite whimsical, then the latest is been forgettable.

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
New Mac Pro purchaser orders his new $5k computer for Christmas. Gets his order delayed...and delayed...and delayed. Calls customer service whining and complaining and promptly gets his ass kissed and a gift card for $150, plus some sort of aluminum accessory. Then the guy tells all his friends how great customer support was.

Cue Apple logo.

And the guy would be white, much like the white girl at Starbucks. Possibly her father... step father.

Scratch that. Let's make them all half white, half Asian.