Pitch me an Apple commercial idea.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by N e e k, Feb 26, 2014.

1. N e e k, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014

N e e k macrumors 6502

I've been trying hard to think of a commercial idea for Apple that I can use for a film festival for school, and I would love if you guys could share an idea for one. This is completely non-profit and just for fun. The commercial will be posted here when it's done - and the username would obviously get credit for the idea.

My main idea that I want is I want it to be a very touching commercial.

Thanks

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

a white girl at starbucks is trying to decide wether to grab her iced carmel macciato, or plug in her gold iPhone 5s. after trying to do both she sides with plugging in her iPhone where she gets a notification from her starbucks app that she has enough points for a free iced carmel macciato.

3. gaanee macrumors 6502a

Wow! you just reminded me of the Starbucks gift card I got during Christmas, kept it in the drawer and ... well, thanks. didn't even have to use the app :apple:

4. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I like the idea of a bunch of iPhone 5S' hanging from a tree; similar to that of an apple tree. There stands Adam and Eve curious if they should touch the forbidden fruit.

5. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

It should start out with pc's and android phones and people getting mad at them and then these people get macs and iPhones and are happy and stuff and say wow it's so easy to use.

6. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Google some random poem about something abstract.

Narrate it over a bunch of random scenes about people doing activities intercut with stock scenery which is edited dramatically in FCPX and at the end it says Apple.

7. cynics macrumors G4

Ok, I got this.

Some obviously rich dude walking down the street with a new iPhone. He sees a young kid on a competitors phone. He spits on the kid and hops into a limo.

Fin

8. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Wow, Apple should really come and read MR a bit more often. These ad campaign ideas are astounding! :p

9. C DM macrumors Westmere

Or, as a twist to that, he sees a young kid with the same iPhone. He gets upset that anyone can have one these days and throws his out the window after hopping into a limo. Well...I guess it wouldn't be so much of an Apple commercial as an Apple competitor commercial perhaps.

10. cynics macrumors G4

I'm willing to compromise only if the kid grows up to be a black belt and his dojo wins the tournament. The team they beat is coached by none other....ready for this?....the man that spit on him! :mindblown:

11. Mrbobb macrumors 601

The last memorable Ad was the first iPad Mini, side-to-side with a regular iPad playing the piano App, quite whimsical, then the latest is been forgettable.

12. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

New Mac Pro purchaser orders his new $5k computer for Christmas. Gets his order delayed...and delayed...and delayed. Calls customer service whining and complaining and promptly gets his ass kissed and a gift card for $150, plus some sort of aluminum accessory. Then the guy tells all his friends how great customer support was.

Cue Apple logo.

And the guy would be white, much like the white girl at Starbucks. Possibly her father... step father.

Scratch that. Let's make them all half white, half Asian.