Pix: 3G/3GS Power Support Anti-Glare Film on iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LAS22, Jun 24, 2010.

1. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

I had an extra on so decided to do a test fit. Tried my best to align the home and earpiece. Not a perfect fit, but will do for now.

Attached Files:

2. LevMac macrumors 6502

LevMac

Hey that has come on pretty good !

Obviously iPhone 4 is a tiny bit taller as there are slight gaps where the screen protector would normally go over, but hey it looks good until Power Support release official ones !

3. ApplEngineer macrumors regular

Yea, I did the same thing. I only wish they had a film for the back. Does anyone know of any film that doesn't have any cutouts that I could possibly use for the back temporarily.

4. Adobo macrumors member

How does the Anti-Glare affect the screen clarity?

Do you see any loos of clarity in the screen? I want the anti-glare on too when they become available, but worried about what it will do to the crisp display.

5. bli625 macrumors 6502a

bli625

Looks pretty good! Are you going to keep this one on until they come out for the iPhone 4?

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I know it's only temporary but it kills the front camera.

7. LAS22 thread starter macrumors regular

LAS22

yes, temporary. i've enjoyed the feel(smooth, non-tacky) and look(minimal reflection) of the power support anti-glare and wouldn't mind another set for the iP4.

screen clarity is still there, but being an anti-glare film, there will always be a slight loss when viewed particularly in certain angles. the retina display does a fine job cutting through the shield.

i do got my eye on the sgp anti-glare. will wait for more screen shield reviews in the meantime.

yes, this WILL blur the front camera. i have a punch tool to fix that problem.

8. thegardentool macrumors newbie

Since my Best Buy didn't have any accessories out yesterday I used a 3G/S screen protector and it fit pretty well except it covered up the front camera, obviously. I went ahead and picked up some ifrogz matte screen protectors today while waiting it out for Power Support to release some. I don't think I'd use the ifrogz again except in a pinch.