Pixelmator =/= MBP

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Applefan17, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Applefan17 macrumors member

Hello everybody,

So, I recently updated Pixelmator when it's Cherry iteration was released and I noticed that it is not as smooth as it was before the update was applied. I use the most recent baseline 13" MBP that I purchased right after it was announced at WWDC. Everything has remained the same and I have not done any upgrades to it as of yet. Before the update to Cherry, I could speedily pop in any of my photos I would like to edit and be able to do everything I needed very quickly with no hang. Now it seems that even a simple edit will cause the system to lag and hang for a while.

It's very frustrating as usual edits that originally took 1-2 minutes now take 10+ for whatever reason. Is there anything I could do to fix this problem? Is it a known bug in the program that should be sorted out soon? It's a bit disheartening to see your new machine get bogged down on a program you use very frequently.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

2. mfvisuals macrumors regular

mfvisuals

Go here for help: http://support.pixelmator.com/

You'll likely get a much quicker response, as everybody there is actually knowledgeable in Pixelmator.