PixelSkin HD Replacement

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rumorman69, Sep 24, 2010.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Hey guys so I got speck to overnight me (via Fedex) the replacement case. Do you know if the shipping method they use delivers on Saturdays? Did any of you get your overnighted case on a Saturday? Thanks ;)

2. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

3. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

Yes, FedEx delivers on Saturday. When did you talk to Speck? If you just talked to them I doubt you will get your case tomorrow.

4. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

They replied back saying they were going to fedex (overnight) it last night. At first they said 1-2 weeks. So they shipped it out this morning (Friday morning)... I thought only fedex priority overnight delivered on weekends though, not regular overnight. Also, did everyone who got their pixelskin hd overnighted also get the free screen protectors? thanks

5. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

Then I have no clue.

Any ways, do you really need the case that bad? Just wait another day or two. :/

6. crazycanucks macrumors regular

Wouldnt it be easier to go to Fed Ex web site or call thier customer service line?

I found this link by going to their site....

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/us/index.html?tsid=s2&tssect=app3

Do people not know how intyernet sites work?

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

You might have a Fed Ex depot nearby where they return package to that have not been able to be delivered. You call and tell them to hold it at the depot, then go there that night to sign for it.