PKGbackup help - purchased & installed but app no where to be found

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by brasskey, Oct 26, 2010.

1. brasskey macrumors regular

I jailbroke on 4.0.1 with jailbreakme.com and now I'm looking to upgrade to 4.1 and jailbreak. I purchased PKGbackup and installed, but the app is no where to be found on my phone. I've tried restarting and that didn't help. Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

You can't even find it with Spotlight search? That's my last resort if I can't seem to find the icon for a program. I just upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.1 this morning and used PkgBackup to get everything back on my phone. Worked flawlessly! I hope you find it.

3. brasskey thread starter macrumors regular

Nope. As the screenshots show below, I've purchased it in Cydia, but it does not show up in Spotlight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

But it still says install on your Cydia window. Was that before you installed it? If you have, did you try re-installing it? Bummer!

5. brasskey thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I purchased and never installed. I assumed it was something easy. I was just too anxious to get going with the jailbreak. Thanks for the help.

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

We've all missed the obvious before. Glad you figured it out. Enjoy 4.1, I am!

7. iPhone-power macrumors 6502a

Never anything that obvious (I hope). :)
    Good eyes Scirica