Place to order airpods 2 with wireless charger

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by roey.shenberg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. roey.shenberg macrumors newbie

Hey, I need a place to order airpods 2 with wireless charger for immediate delivery.
    Apple says 3 weeks and best buy a week and a half,
    I need something immediately in the US.
    Any thoughts?

2. westislander macrumors member

westislander

Try Craigslist/Facebook market listings in your area. They'll probably charge a premium but if you can't wait and it doesn't bother you that you can't return or exchange them than that's an option. Not sure whether Craigslist is still a go to site for things like this. In Canada, it isn't used much. Kijiji is much more popular up here.

3. killawat macrumors 65816

Delivery might be tough. You could hedge your bet at Amazon, B&H, Apple, Best Buy ( no longer taking orders ) and cancel when one ships.

Otherwise you could stalk the Apple pickup page after 12:00 AM when inventory is updated. I checked for a few days but my local area showed out of stock, however one store briefly popped up availability around 2:00 AM and I was able to reserve in store. By 8:00 AM it was sold out again in my immediate area.

4. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Keep checking the Apple site. Earlier this week, Apple said it wouldn't be able to deliver until late April early May. Local stores showed a long wait as well. I checked again earlier this afternoon, and my local store have the wireless charging option in stock. Drove to the store and in less than 10 minutes I walked out with the new Airpods.

5. roey.shenberg thread starter macrumors newbie

The problem is that I'm from Israel and I have someone from New York that coming to Israel next Friday but he can't collect them only make a delivery for him, that's why it's my only option

6. sslade6752 macrumors member

I had to order mine from T-mobile they have both the AirPods 2 and the wireless charging case both in stock as separate items the AirPods 2 with the wireless charge ing case has one unit is out of stock.

I got the AirPods 2 next day. I didn’t order overnight on the case

7. dannyyankou macrumors G3

dannyyankou

Apple's website says May 8 for in store pickup, but sometimes they suddenly restock. Check tomorrow morning.