Place to sell MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jdw89, May 5, 2013.

1. jdw89 macrumors newbie

2. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

Not if you only have 1 post, you need plenty more before you can post it in Marketplace.

Help:MacRumors FAQ

3. jdw89 thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh okay, thanks. Well do you happen to know of any websites that allow you to sell them other than ebay and craigslist?

4. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

Don't know.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

You don't say where you are, but sellmymac is one place you might take a look at...macforcash is another....They will give you a free quote and I think they collect too, but remember, you won't get as much as you would if you try a private sale.

A local site near to you might be a better bet...Gumtree is a UK based site that does this type of thing, but since I don't know what country you live in, I can't really advise any further.

6. johnnnw macrumors 65816

johnnnw

http://www.sellyourmac.com

What's wrong with local classified? That's probably how you'll get the most money, also the safest usually... if you're smart about it.

7. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

This ^^ Or one of the free online selling sites that are all over the place these days....The corporate sites will give you base value only...even if your Mac is A1...They offered me £800.00 for a 17" cMBP with full AC, 16GB of RAM and in immaculate condition. I am fortunate enough to have access to the market place here which is where I sold it. Local is best for you if you want to realize the best money for your Mac.