Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jukes316

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
Code:
My buddy got a snap one not to long ago from comic con with Capt America shield. Looks pretty dope.
I just got a new i4 (other got tore up) and was looking into get a incase snap as well. I went to the site, but they only have a small selection of ones wit designs.
Or plain black,green, ect.
Was wondering of anyone new of other sites that would possibly have some cool ones?
I googled already but didn't really find anything. Maybe doing wrong search txt.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. :]

Jukes316

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
Can't view that in my phone for some reason. I'll check when I get home. Thanks for the response. :]

utl768

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2009
Code:
My buddy got a snap one not to long ago from comic con with Capt America shield. Looks pretty dope.
I just got a new i4 (other got tore up) and was looking into get a incase snap as well. I went to the site, but they only have a small selection of ones wit designs.
Or plain black,green, ect.
Was wondering of anyone new of other sites that would possibly have some cool ones?
I googled already but didn't really find anything. Maybe doing wrong search txt.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. :]

goincase.com

Jukes316

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
That's where I went. They have a few but nothing "cool".
Think a case shop like at the Block would have anything different?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.