Places to purchase Mac accessories w/ PayPal?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MacBooksRock, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MacBooksRock macrumors regular

Are there any websites like this (I know eBay, duh.)? That sell Mac software, hard drives, etc... and they accept PayPal? MacSales doesn't, neither does MacMall. Thanks in advance!

2. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

Sorry,
    there isn't any that I know off, in fact no too many internet companies seem to use PayPal .... :eek:

3. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Ugh, why would you want to use Paypal? Take it from someone burned (currently they are trying to sue), keep your money far, far away from Paypal.

4. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

I have used PayPal with eBay for over four years and after many hundreds of transactions I have always found PayPal ideal ..... :)

5. kmears macrumors newbie

After many years using Macsales and paypal, I was quite happy with both. Recently, however, I made a paypal purchase at MacSales. Turns out Macsale started using PAYPAL, but decided to cancel it, BEFORE ITS CURRENT TRANSACTIONS HAD CLEARED! I needed an exchange, and this ridiculous decidsion left me with no way to continue except to return for a refund. I learned a lesson: after discovering the hard way that MacSales "online help" is permanently "offline", and that their endless phone help cue is almost as worthless, I have reached the conclusion that Macsales is much less capable than paypal.

6. kmears macrumors newbie

yourmacstore.com takes paypal

Hi again. Just found that yourmacstore.com not only takes paypal, but it is a less expensive source for Newer Technology battery and charger products than MacSales was.

Simmple but clean payment process too - took me less than half the time to make the same transaction as at MacSales.