iPhone 11 Pro Plan on trading XS max in store?

knoxnick4410

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2019
Knoxville
I am planning going to local apple store day of launch to pick up new Pro Max. My phone still has payments through AT&T. is it possible to do the trade in for the trade in program and get $600 for the phone and pay the difference in cash to get unlocked sim free?

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
I am planning going to local apple store day of launch to pick up new Pro Max. My phone still has payments through AT&T. is it possible to do the trade in for the trade in program and get $600 for the phone and pay the difference in cash to get unlocked sim free?
I have a similar question too, I ordered a pro max for store pick up on Friday. And I am trading in my Max for a $600 credit. Will I be able to trade my phone in with Apple when I go to pick up my new phone?

First Post G

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2011
NYC
I have a similar question too, I ordered a pro max for store pick up on Friday. And I am trading in my Max for a $600 credit. Will I be able to trade my phone in with Apple when I go to pick up my new phone?
When purchasing through Apple and choosing in store pickup, the website says you cannot do a trade-in at the store.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2007
I'm upgrading from an Xfinity XS Max to the Pro Max (Xfinity requires you go into a store to do the trade-in) they don't even allow you to pre-order. I had to make an appointment on the 20th to trade-in and hopefully get a 256GB Midnight Green or Space Gray. The rep said that they expect to have plenty of stock.

knoxnick4410

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2019
Knoxville
When purchasing through Apple and choosing in store pickup, the website says you cannot do a trade-in at the store.
Awe gotcha but reading news articles and what not you can do intro trade in for store credit. Im not trading in after preorder. Also My phone still has payment plan through AT&T that's the questions I was asking because I'm pretty sure you can trade in in store as I've seen it be done in the store when I've been there. just curious about if I can actually trade my phone in.