But I was wondering if I should hold off until Oct to see if a new model is introduced. Is that wise? Or should I just buy one now...I'm a very compulsive buyer but I want to do this right. I'll use it mainly has a media center so something bluray compatible would be sweet. Speaking of which, are there any other macs out there that are HDCP compliant?