Plans for the iPhone 6 and 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TaylorLynnB, Oct 14, 2014.

1. TaylorLynnB macrumors newbie

So I really need an upgrade from the iPhone I have now but I don't THINK I want a contract. I know t-mobile offers the 6 and 6 plus without a contract but I heard they have bad service. I really want Sprint but I don't want the contract.
    Please help! Haha.

2. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

Buy it full price new, on installments, or used. Those are your non-contract options. How would buying from T-Mo be any different than any other carrier? I guess I don't understand your question. You do know you still have monthly installments w/ T-Mo right?

3. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I would take t-mobile over sprint any day. I had service with both and didn't like either of their services...spotty coverage. You get much better coverage with att and Verizon.

4. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

5. TaylorLynnB thread starter macrumors newbie

Because I can pay for the phone in a 2 year agreement for $20 a month then the bill which is $50 a month. So $70 and I think that I REALLY GOOD. But I don't like contracts

----------

Yes I do.

6. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Doesn't T Mobile also allow you to make payments? Have you tried the service in your area?

7. myscrnnm macrumors 65816

myscrnnm

If you're concerned about coverage, T-Mobile now has a feature called Test Drive, where you can try out their LTE network for one week to see if it'll work out for you. It's true their network is still behind AT&T and VzW in terms of coverage, but it's actually quite good in larger cities.