Plantronics bluetooth headsets

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JPS, Oct 8, 2007.

1. JPS macrumors regular

As my Jabra 350 doesn't work with my iPhone, I've read enough reviews to make me more than interested in the Plantronics line. I'm thinking about getting a Plantronics Voyager 520.

Has anyone used this model with their iPhone, and would you recommend it or another in the Plantronics line?

2. TBONE72 macrumors regular

I have the Plantronics Discovery 655 and I am extremely happy with it. It fulfilled a number of requirements for me:

1. It does not have a hook that goes over your ear to keep it in place. It sits in your ear like Apple's headset. The hook interferes with glasses.

2. The volume is great! I can always hear the caller in most environments. and, the caller can usually hear me.

3. Its small and discreet, which is important for me.

Granted, its the first and only bluetooth headset I have ever owned, but I tried out a few headsets that my friends owned (a few Motorola models) and found that the volume was way too low. The Plantronics is a very good headset.

3. Built macrumors 68020

I am using my Plantronics 640. I had gotten it for my old Treo earlier in the year, and had nothing but problems trying to get the phone to recognize it.

It works GREAT with my iPhone. Pairs up easily. Great sound. No static. Fits comfortably in the ear.

Highly recommended.

4. 23am macrumors regular

23am

Plantronics 320 here. It's very good for its low price :)

5. JPS thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, all. I just ordered the Plantronics 510 from Amazon.