Plantronics Savor M1100

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tilpots, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Tilpots macrumors 601

Tilpots

Anybody use this Bluetooth headset? Not one mention of it on the forums here, so I wanted to try to get some MR user reports with their iPhone 4's. Thanks!

2. jasonh4451 macrumors newbie

I just got one this week. So far I really like it. Great outgoing sound quality from my noisy car at highway speeds. Listeners report that I sound good, minimal background noise and good warmth. Incoming sound in my ear is good and full (not tinny like so many others). Wish it was a tad louder but still quite workable. No static or connectivity issues with my iphone4.

I love that it has a physical on/off switch rather than those hold me for 6-seconds to turn on/off switches.

A very nice touch is a visual battery meter on your iphone right next to your phone battery meter. I didn't know it had this and was very pleasantly surprised.

I havent had much use for the voice commands yet but maybe they'll prove to be useful.

Too soon to comment on battery life.

3. Tilpots thread starter macrumors 601

Tilpots

Thank you kindly for the review! I've been looking at several Plantronics models and this one looked to meet the most of my needs. I had read several other positive reviews online, but just trust a MR reviewer more than others. As soon as Newegg gets these back in stock, I'll be picking one up.