play music videos as music

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mackmgg, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

on my old ipod music videos in a music playlist played the music only, but on the touch, it plays as a video. is there a way to not play the video?

2. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Yes and no.
    You cannot play it without the video in the "Now playing" section or anywhere else in Music.

Here are a couple of ways too do it out of the music app:
    Play song> put to sleep> music will pause> press the wake button but don't get if out of the "slide of unlock" mode> double click the home button> then buttons will come up (play/volume/pause/next/previouse) will come up> just press play.

Play song> press home button> double click home button> then a little menu will come up> just press play.
    Way number also works while using any app except in music or while watching a video.

Hope that helps.

3. apu1234 macrumors member

Go to Music and then to the album or playlist the video is on. When you tap it ipod should ask if you wanna play the also the video

4. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Are you sure?
    I have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about.

5. apu1234 macrumors member

Okay, it doesn't work exactly like that, but if you play it in the music section, click done from upper corner, go to home screen, then douple tap the home -button and click play. Now the music is palying but there's no video.

6. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

I already said that. xD