Play videos on Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vodius, Dec 6, 2007.

1. vodius macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Is there a way to play music videos continuously on iPod touch?
    Now when I choose music video from Videos, it plays one, and then gets me back to the videos list. Creating playlist on iTunes does not help much, I can see it in Music section, but when I try to play it, it plays music and displays one of the frames as album art.
    Thanks

2. vodius thread starter macrumors newbie

People, I cannot believe that nobody would reply. Is it possible, is it just me having this troubles or is it missing feature in iPod touch?
    Any comment would be helpful.
    Thanks

3. rl. macrumors newbie

Sorry, I don't think it's possible yet. Here's waiting for the next software update.

4. basherhp2112 macrumors member

basherhp2112

Sounds logical to me...

It would be nice to take similar music videos and create some kind of "Video Playlist".

I am thinking this option wouldn't be widely used, but I think it will be possible in the future.

It would be like the old MTV days where they would have marathon videos being played back to back.

Oh the good ole dayz...when MTV played videos.

PEACE
    :apple:

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Video playlists are only available on the iPods such as the Classic at this time.

6. vodius thread starter macrumors newbie

That's kinda stupid, right.
    iPod touch is more for playing video content than iPod Classic, that's the only reason I switched from 80Gb Classic to tiny 16gb touch... Oh well, will have to wait for an update...