Playback issues with video Podcasts

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Caralvarez24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Caralvarez24 macrumors regular

I seem to be having some playback issues when it comes to video podcasts. A lot of the time the video freezes while audio continues. I have noticed this on Clayton Morris' Gadgets and Games podcast and also with Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points podcast. I never had issues in the past with my 80GB iPod Classic so I am not sure what is going on. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you!!

2. slomifier macrumors regular

I've had this before. Try taking the podcasts off your ipod then readding them. Sometimes the transfer is interupted and it messes up the playback

3. Caralvarez24 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok I will try this. I have a couple new podcasts from the same sources so hopefully everything will work now and this will have just been an anomaly. Thank you for the response.

4. Caralvarez24 thread starter macrumors regular

So to update this situation I did try and re sync and also have since gotten new episodes and am still having this issue. I also just decided to restore the ipod and see if that helped but it did not. The only other thing I can think of is maybe there is an issue going on with the production of the podcast. Can anyone suggest a video podcast they know to work fine on an ipod touch and I will try that? I tried one from ESPN and one from CollegeHumor and another but they would not sync because they could not be played on my ipod for some reason.