Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kasper Winding

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2006
Denmark
:D For the love of the game, please post pictures playing world of warcraft (MBP & MB) in weird and exotic places.

Got a friend who play wow .....even when he is on the toilet...kind of sick but he is addicted.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
:D For the love of the game, please post pictures playing world of warcraft (MBP & MB) in weird and exotic places.

Got a friend who play wow .....even when he is on the toilet...kind of sick but he is addicted.

Pease don't post pics of that one.

ProstheticHead

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2007
Seattle, WA
Most exotic place I ever played WoW was drunk on the beach in San Jose del Cabo. It was like 3am, I just got back to the resort from town, had a few margaritas in the system, and decided it would be a great idea to run UBRS for my Dreadmist Robe.

Different definition of exotic I guess. But more exotic than back at home in Seattle!

rvpete

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2007
Vienna
don't know if exotic enough, and also not WoW, but I played in FFXI on campus in the middle of a lecture in the first row direct in front of my professor :cool:

raptor96

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2006
RI
Most exotic place I ever played WoW was drunk on the beach in San Jose del Cabo. It was like 3am, I just got back to the resort from town, had a few margaritas in the system, and decided it would be a great idea to run UBRS for my Dreadmist Robe.

Different definition of exotic I guess. But more exotic than back at home in Seattle!

Haha...WoW in exotic conditions is fun. The weirdest place I've played WoW was at an airport (CLT - charlotte) just to check my auctions though.

Sidenote - on the server I used to play on (can't play anymore - busy summer, recent graduate) which was Wildhammer, the people I always played with and with whom I was guildies from when I started playing were from Seattle IIRC.

Whee!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.