playlist editing on the go?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by OrangeCuse44, Nov 21, 2007.

1. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

This is part question part request. Can you do any playlist editing on the touch away from the computer? I'm a big playlist guy and adding a song or creating a playlist on the go would be awesome. So, if you cant already do that, is there anyone out there that could create some way to do so? I just have no clue how to create apps or hacks so this is why I ask.

2. Darkjenso macrumors regular

i'm somewhat sure that you can as it happens.... havent tried it myself but i have been able to open the playlist file on the fly using Finder, then opening the file using iphone Textedit, i didnt give it a go as it happens as i was just worried in case i made a mistake

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    You can create an On The Go Playlist and edit it on your Touch. It synchs back to your Mac as On The Go and then as On The Go 1, 2, 3 which is less ideal!

No smart playlists though - you can only add songs or albums to the on the go playlist.

4. OrangeCuse44 thread starter macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

So you cant add songs to existing playlists or create playlists with custom names then? Someone make this possible pleassssssssssssssssse

5. Darkjenso macrumors regular

oh sorry, i misunderstood, i thought you where talking about main menu plists