Playlists on different devices

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Hello

So I created a Playlist on my iPhone using Apple Music, but when I go to Apple Music on my iPad, I can't see the playlist, it just says Create a playlist. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

colburnr

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2011
Crown Point, IN
Hello

So I created a Playlist on my iPhone using Apple Music, but when I go to Apple Music on my iPad, I can't see the playlist, it just says Create a playlist. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
Make sure you have iCloud library enabled. You have to go to seetings, then choose music, and enable it there.

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
Hello

Welcome to the world of syncing across Apple devices. It will magically appear on your iPad once the servers cool off abit on the Apple side. It isn't instantaneous like they may make it seem!

Gohawks!!!

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Los Angeles
I have the same problem. It just has the playlist but there is no album artwork and no songs, just the title. I hope it gets fixed.

Last edited: