Please call Apple to report bugs

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by black743, Sep 24, 2012.

1. black743 macrumors 6502

Hey guys. I spoke with Apple about some bugs with the usage counter and they were happy to get the call.

Everyone needs to call and report bugs, even if someone else has already called them. The more that report an issue, the quicker they can track it down and fix it. Sounds like there's some biggies with wifi stuff continuing to load over cellular and racking up charges....

2. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

3. black743 thread starter macrumors 6502

So has anyone else done this? Apple doesn't read forums, they listen to their callers and testers. People come here and complain about overage charges but never call Apple, who is the only one that can fix it.

4. RTWG macrumors regular

RTWG

I always report bugs using Apple's Feedback page on their website.

And I've been mercilessly editing and adding POIs on iOS 6's maps application.

5. Devil's Refugee macrumors 6502

I agree, call Apple or at least get in touch.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1452836

I went straight to the top and I'm now getting a replacement 4S over the disabled/ greyed out WiFi problem. For me I noticed that this was one of the bigger issues that got buried because 'website call' that knocked out wifi settings got bigger coverage and as soon as it was resolved the original issue was being ignored.

Unless you formally report it to Apple (not the discussion groups) it won't get looked at.

6. Mikes2pads macrumors regular

So you made a phone call to tech services Or customer service most likely.
    Ok very good then.