Carrier please closed

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by snow755, Aug 25, 2015.

1. snow755 macrumors 6502a

Sep 12, 2012

well for the 1st time ever i now have a real AT&T acct i got me my 1st samsung note 5 i got it on next 12 moths my credit credit score was high enough too where did not have too put down any kind of deposit all so a year or two a go ever time i tryed too get a acct with AT&T they needed a $750 deposit so am happy that my credit score was high too a point too where i can get the samsung note 5 on next 12 moths and i love this phone this is my 1st real high end phone and love it i been dealing with go phones i had a window phone 640 for a few weeks and i hated that thing so am vary happy with the samsung note 5 all so i traded in my window phone 640 and got $200 in Bill credit so not olny that i got my new phone but i all so have $200 in bill credit so my 1st Bill is all ready take in care of pluse i would still have some credit for the next bill so am one happy guy today !!

be for this i had a verizon LG G4 and boy did that phone sucked big time it had vary slow wifi and i this did not really like the phone all that march the samsung not 5 how ever rocks

how do i like it ?

i love it
    the samsung note 5 had a lot of cool little toys form the camera app that i needed pluse no other phone out there had live broadcast wish i will be uesing a lot this fall and winter with are winter storms and with any lighting storms at night i can now show this off live in youtube pluse the note 5 had a lot of other net little stuff that i will find uesd full

cant wait for the note 6 !

good thing i have waited and the right time too do this am happy with my phone may be in a few days i take some photos and post them

wed will be my 1st day out with my new phone and i will see how battery life is and stuff
  2. tbayrgs macrumors 603

Jul 5, 2009
    Congrats! Enjoy it.

Next purchase....some punctuation. ;) (I'm sorry but it had to be done)
  3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

Aug 17, 2007
    The OP should also purchase a cap key as well.:p

Glad you are enjoying your new phone.
  4. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Jun 10, 2006
  5. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

Jul 5, 2012
    It's nothing big, but make sure you watch how you put that stylus back in.