please confirm!!!........

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by thotarohan, Mar 30, 2011.

1. thotarohan macrumors newbie

i know im asking the same question again but can u please tell me that can i get a iphone 4 from USA(by my sister there ) and use it in india?:eek:
    (if YES....how? .........if NO.......y?):(

and also can u tell me if the apple guys are gonna launch the iphone 5 this year ? in july?:confused:

2. 482214 macrumors 6502

The iphone 5 you say?!

There hasn't been much speculation on that around here... Much!!!

I can confirm that the Iphone 5 will be launching in July and if you order now you'll get a free Ipad 2.

To take advantage of this offer just send me $500 cash.

Yes... This is a joke!

3. Nessaj macrumors newbie

Nessaj

1.Yes,you can if you unlock it.
    2. No one would confirm it except Apple stuff.

4. jdaniel macrumors 65816

no and no. only certain basedbands can be unlocked go find out what it is and google.

5. thotarohan thread starter macrumors newbie

i know i can unlock it here
    but the thing is can i get the iphone 4 for $299 in USA
    and get it to india and use it here ?
    with out any trouble causing to my sister ?

6. jdaniel macrumors 65816

why do u think this is an appropriate place to ask these kinds of questions, like go ask your sister.

299 is with contract, your sister will have to pay the monthly fees for 2 years. How does that make any sense, unless she already has an iphone to use the plan with, and willing to give you the new phone. And if you are talking about a new phone you are getting now. you will NOT BE ABLE TO UNLOCK IT. NO WAY NO HOW. NO IFS NO BUTS. Any phone you get now will be with the new baseband.. and cannot be unlocked at the moment.

7. funwithamar macrumors regular

if ur sister does not mind paying for the expensive contract for 2 years and considering there is an unlock available for the version which the current iphone 4's are on, (both the conditions are pretty hard to meet, i think ;) )