So I spilled some water on table next to my 2014 MacBook Air. I noticed some had contacted it, so I wiped it off and went about my business not thinking it had caused any issue. Later that day I was using it and noticed battery would not charge. Days went on with no change. The battery eventually died and it would not power up. I eventually took the battery out and got it to power up and work without the battery connected. So here are the particulars: MagSafe Adapter light does not come on and battery will not charge Does not power up with battery connected Computer works fine when powered up Could it be as simple as battery was ruined and I need a replacement or am I looking at a bigger problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.