iPad Please explain this *Air

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dbreezy, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Dbreezy macrumors newbie

I have barely used any space here. Yet it says I have barely any left. What the heck.

Attached Files:

2. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

Plug it in to iTunes and see what it says. You may have a super-huge "Other."

3. Breitling65 macrumors 6502

Use calculator and sum all in your list, do you really need this game on top taking over gig of space? Same with other things ...

4. Count Blah macrumors 68030

Count Blah

Something is not right. As stated earlier, plug into iTunes and try seeing what's up. Also, I have a couple 1+ gig games on my 16 gig iPad 2, and still have plenty of space left. Not a big deal, like previous suggested, since there is a MAJOR differences between the list and available.

5. FrankB1191 macrumors 6502a

That's just over 3GB's even with RR3, so I'd hook it up to iTunes. Resetting it might help if you don't see anything on iTunes. Go to "On This iPad" in iTunes if you're new to iOS devices.

6. h00ligan macrumors 68030

The software update of 50 mob expanded to need 1.5 gigs. If this is a 16 gig ipad? It should become available. There are cleaner tools too

7. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

Maybe you have a lot of photos and videos in iMessage. Try to remove them.

8. Dbreezy thread starter macrumors newbie

Reset.. Reloaded from backup. Works fine now. Was odd. May have been a software glitch.