Please give us a hand with a cool new app!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gjrevans, Jul 11, 2012.

1. gjrevans macrumors member

gjrevans

Hi Everyone,

PLEASE NOTE: Someone in the iPhone forum suggested I also post this here. I'm not intentionally double posting.

We're really hoping that you can give us a hand with an upcoming beta test for a New Mobile App called "Bantr". We will be launching the app this Friday, July 13th. You can sign up for our distribution system here: http://tflig.ht/NbwBJi

If you want to know more, I've personally created a video to walk you through the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTx09...ature=youtu.be

To sweeten the deal, we're giving away a $100 VISA gift card to one of the participants as well!
    EDIT: Because someone in the other thread asked. No this is not a scam, we just want to provide some incentive!

If you're more of a reader, I've tried my best to describe the app below:

What is Bantr?

It's the easiest way share content, indulge in exciting ideas and connect with others from around the world right from the palm of your hand. We've all got great things to share, but many of us find that conventional social media leaves something to be desired. With Bantr however, we've thrown convention out the window and replaced your generic, boring news feed with an exciting, time-based, ranking system that learns as you use it. This means that the content shared with you will always be relevant, exciting, but most importantly, catered specifically to you!

I should also mention that if you have any questions you can feel free to email me: gjrevans@vrginteractive.com

2. qubeofwar macrumors regular

That sounds like a cool incentive indeed. I hope your app succeeds.

3. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

I don't want to sound like a bad guy, but why releasing a beta 2 days before launch?
    Wouldn't it be better to wait for a week or so and then gather enough info from the beta?

4. Dark Dragon macrumors member

Hmm, i have just created a TestFlight Account, but never received your beta for my iPod touch 4g(after joining the beta)

5. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Beta - I don't think it means what he think it means.

I agree 100% with you, this isn't beta testing, it's gamma testing (testing on the general public, i.e. release 1.0)

6. Dark Dragon macrumors member

Thanks for compiling it with the iPod touch 4G!, received the latest version, and its awesome!, but, cant we get something special for testing it?, i mean, special rank maybe?, like setting us as Chatter box + all other ranks available, or a special rank called (Beta Tester)?, or VIP?, that money give-up isn't the best selection for a gift, we all the beta testers really want to get a special thing for testing your app.., my name ok bantr is DarkDragon

Best regards,
    Dark Dragon

7. qubeofwar macrumors regular

That would be pretty cool! People will know that you are like the pioneers of the whole thing if this app picks up!

8. Dark Dragon macrumors member

^_^