Please help a Sprint Customer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mjschabow, Sep 10, 2014.

1. mjschabow macrumors 68000

Hello all. Sorry to add another thread regarding preorders.

I'm on the Framily Plan with Easy Pay currently but want to get the iPhone 6 Plus 64gb version as soon as possible. Im pretty sure because I've only been on the Easy Pay since May I'm not eligible to Preorder, correct?

I would be willing to pay in full or whatever means to be able preorder or buy on launch day. Unfortunately there is not an Apple Store near me but there are Best Buy stores in my vicinity.

What do you think my best options are?

2. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Long time Sprint customer. You CANT pre-order unless you pay full price, but what you can do is go on launch day and buy it.

One thing I'm unsure if though is paying your old device off at Best Buy. I'm thinking you'll need to go to your Carrier Store.

3. mjschabow thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks! I'm thinking that you're right that going to the store on launch day might be the best option. Maybe if I call beforehand they'll be cool and hold one for me.

I think I'll still try to preorder online and see if they'll actually let me pay in full.

4. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

I was going to easy pay a few months back, but I decided to wait just for the 6.

Now a question for you. When I get the 6 I'm thinking of doing it through easy pay. Do you
    Have any idea of what the down payments run?

5. mjschabow thread starter macrumors 68000

Good question. Normally about $25/mo

6. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Although I AM a sprint customer I am completely out of my contract so I can preorder and get the full upgrade price, but I'm pretty sure anyone can preorder, and as the other member mentioned you would just have to pay full price. From my understanding, when you preorder online the system checks your account when you put your cell phone number in and if you're eligible for an upgrade price you will be charged accordingly, if not it should charge you the full price. But yeah, give it a try. Can't hurt.

7. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

I'm also on the Framily Plan. not easy pay though

I'm not eligible for an upgrade until next year - can I still preorder on apples site?
    sorry if this has been asked before

I kind of wanted to avoid pre ordering on sprints site :/
    I do have an apple store near me, though

8. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

You'll still be able pre-order just not for upgrade pricing. However you could do sprint easy pay and not have to pay as much out of pocket. You can also do the iPhone for Life deal they have going. You'll just have to do it through the carrier