Please help ASAP: Office 2011 for Mac - Rotating Images?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MrDexx, Mar 17, 2011.

1. MrDexx macrumors member

Hey Guys, I have a project due in the morning and for the life of me the ability to rotate images in Office for Mac 2011 is killing me!

I know I can enter the image format area and manually rotate the image, but then the pixels become distorted for some reason vs how it SHOULD look...

I tried rotating by bringing the curser to the corner boxes (similar to how a transition rotate in photoshop would work) but nothing.

I did a search on Google, and supposedly there should be a rotate circle above the middle box circle...but it doesnt seem to appear for me?

Anyone know how to just click and rotate an image in Office 2011 for Mac?

Thanks in advance!

2. keaide macrumors regular

Do you need to rotate it in Office? Or can you rotate it in an external app and then import the rotated image? But.. well, maybe I don't get your point...

3. MrDexx thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the response :)

I *could* rotate the image in another program, but I will be using images often, and I would have to keep changing/re-importing them to get it right...

...I do remember being able to just rotate it IN microsoft office tho...is this not possible anymore?

4. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

I do not have access to Office right now, but I thought it was part of the crop tool that let you rotate images. I will check tomorrow.