Please help - best way to get the iPhone 6 Plus before October 13 ???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stiloverx, Sep 21, 2014.

1. stiloverx macrumors regular

I really need to get the iphone 6 Plus before October 13 since it's going to shipped to a different country for a cousin. What would be my best options? Apple store online? keep calling apple stores everyday to check inventory?

Please advise.

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I believe they get daily shipments. Be there every morning early and surely you'll get a phone..

3. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

Check apples online pickup inventory everyday and be consistent. You'll get it before October.

4. Thrifty1 macrumors regular

Go online at night and see if any stores near you has inventory you can reserve and pick up in store.

I don't know the time they post this at night... maybe someone else does here or call / chat with Apple sales to find out the time.

5. stiloverx thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks Guys, i will keep checking every morning on the apple stores either by calling or checking for store pick up.

Any of you aware of a site that tracks apple stores inventory status?

Thanks.

6. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

Use the Apple Store App. Type in your zip code. Easy.

7. Glene macrumors 6502

NOT EVERY MORNING...they are gone by then ..you need to try and buy a phone off apple.com at 3-5 AM....look for this circle to say available - I did fri night and had my 6+ at 9:30 the next morn....apple.com told me 5 weeks to ship to me!
    [​IMG]