Please help can not use my iphone!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Lilockbanga, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Lilockbanga macrumors newbie

I have a 16gb Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 with firmware version 3.0.04. I can't even use it cause it will freeze when I slide to unlock, it will unlock after about a minute after I slide to unlock. Also Every time the keyboard opens it will freeze. The keyboard will unfreeze after about a minute and then it will do the same thing after every letter you type. If tried resetting, hard resetting, I've restore and set up as new phone about 20 times and it's the same every time. I can't even use it. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM. message me or post on the thread for any questions you have for me. Thank you guyssss.

- Alex

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

If it acts like that even after you restored and setup as new bring it to Apple.
    It might be a hardware issue.

4. Lilockbanga thread starter macrumors newbie

I restored as new every time.

----------

Will they help even if it's not activated and If I've changed the LCD and back on it a few times? Lol

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

There the issue. It's probably the LCD which isn't responding to user input correctly and then not displaying it properly.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You can try.
    Worst thing that could happen is they will replace it for the $149 fee.