Please help customizing a theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by candychunk, Jan 10, 2009.

1. candychunk macrumors member

Hi, is there something I can use (perhaps anything from cydia? i dont really wanna use my computer and use SSH) that would enable me to change the wallpaper of a theme that I use. I'm currently using a blackberry theme, i love the black keyboard and blue lighting for keystroke, but I hate the background it came with (BB logo), is there a way I can change it? I tried using "user wallpaper" and "user lock background" in winterboard but they dont have an effect...

i think i stumbled to an app like that before, where i can take away different things from different themes (e.g. wallpaper from a theme 1, keyboard from theme 2, sound from theme 3), unfortunately, im not sure which one that was and idk if it's still out there

basically, i just want the keyboard from this blackberry storm theme, i'd want to use a whole different theme but keep the storm keyboard

does anyone have any insight in this? id really appreciate it, thanks

2. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Did you make sure to move the user wallpaper above your BB theme in winterboard? Themes are prioritized from the top down in winterboard.

3. candychunk thread starter macrumors member

WOW! i never knew about that, LOL.... it worked! :) THANKS A BUNCH! it's been driving me nuts, i thought that option was just to organize the themes... :eek: