Please help finding an app!!

lviv2004

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2013
HI,
Does anyone knows the app that had "find" option in word doc, or pdf?
I need an app that will open my doc files and have "find" option there, so i dunt have to search for the word.
??? pref free app.
but last resort is pay,,,,,
please help!!
thanks a bunch

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Can you perhaps try explaining that again?

Do you want to be able to open a document and automatically a "find" box opens so you can search the document for a word? OS X does actually search documents, including PDFs, for words you type in the native search box.

lviv2004

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2013
Can you perhaps try explaining that again?

Do you want to be able to open a document and automatically a "find" box opens so you can search the document for a word? OS X does actually search documents, including PDFs, for words you type in the native search box.
sorry for my English isnt so good. I want to open a word file and instead of scroll down just use option FIND and type in the word i need and for it for find it. The same option word has on a computer
If nt for word, i can use pdf if there is an app with this option.
thank you

----------

i have iphone 4 ver 4.3.5

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
sorry for my English isnt so good. I want to open a word file and instead of scroll down just use option FIND and type in the word i need and for it for find it. The same option word has on a computer
If nt for word, i can use pdf if there is an app with this option.
thank you

----------

i have iphone 4 ver 4.3.5
So you want to do this on an iPhone? Is that the goal?
Why don't you try Adobe Reader?

It opens PDFs and has a built in find button.
This ... but I'm not following him. I think I need to bow out due to my own confusion. ;)