PLEASE HELP!! i need to restore iphone 3gs!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sallyomally, Jun 22, 2011.

1. sallyomally macrumors newbie

i bought an iphone off ebay which is jailbroken unlocked and was previously locked to optus. i want to restore the iphone and update the apple software.will my phone still be jailbroken? because i dont want it to be jailbroken because i will not use it. my provider now is with optus and i would rather it just be locked than jailbroken. so if i restore it will it go back to being locked to optus? will i screw anything up by doing this? can i cause it to end up not accepting any sim card? will i brick it or anything?
    PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY!!!
    this is the 3rd time ive posted this question no one has answered!!!

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Why don't you actually post some helpful information then? We need info about your phone: iOS, BB, etc.
    Also, your lack of capitalization makes it a pain to read your message. Unless your shift key is broken or your name is ee cummings, learn to capitalize. You're the one asking for help. Why make it more difficult for us to help you?

3. sallyomally thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh. Sorry. The sentences make sense anyway. I didn't say what type of software because I didn't think it would really matter. It is an iPhone 3GS as I mentioned in the the title, and the jailbreak software is 3.13. The apple software is not the one before the most recent, but the one before that (so the 3rd latest - im not sure what it's called exactly). I don't know what BB means?