Please help! iPhone 6+ battery draining very fast after taig jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Derekgaf7, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Derekgaf7, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015

Derekgaf7 macrumors newbie

Hey all! I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help. When I first jailbroke my iphone6 + with taig 8.4.1 my battery life was fine. But now it drains from 100% to 0 way too fast. There's a daemon called networkd that seems to be using all the battery life. So any input on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) image.jpg also, my active usage is the only one that's actually changing times. The standby usage, hasn't moved which obviously means there's something running in the background that's using the battery and keeping it from going in to standby mode but I can't figure it out. I've deleted a couple repositories like ioshacks and hackyouriphone. And the usage of the netword has actually gone down since. But it's just so annoying, it seems like my iPhone is hacked

2. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Also there are times where it will freeze for about 5 seconds where I can't do anything and then it's fine.

3. MacMau5 macrumors member

4. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

What?

5. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Sounds to me like you downloaded a tweak that is still not updated to work w iOS 9 on a 6+.

6. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm, well I've only downloaded about 8 tweaks. Cylinder, a game hack , linktunes, key shortcut, detailed battery usage (as you can see), Zeppelin, swipe selection, and better five icon. Honestly it could've been one of the songs I downloaded from linktunes because I deleted it and now my battery seems to be doing a lot better. Either that or the repositories. Hopefully that was the case and that's the end of that.

7. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm thinking the song had some kind of virus attached to it forcing my cpu to run more then it was supposed to. Just a hunch because the song was distorted at the end

8. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Stay away from Shady Repo's.

Pirated Tweaks ain't no good for your phone or the JailBreak Comminity.

9. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well it is kinda hard to tell which ones are and which aren't. But otherwise agreed

10. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

no it isn't hard, you know this... ;)

11. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if this networkd is a normal process included in iPhones, and if so what is its function?

12. C DM macrumors Westmere

Isn't that basically the WiFi networking process?

13. Derekgaf7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Probably, I mean it's either gotta be the carrier network or wifi right.