PLEASE HELP! iTunes Unknown Error (-3237)!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mrbrightside623, Mar 21, 2009.

1. mrbrightside623 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I been reading up on things from MacRumors for some time now and decided I will make a forum account so this is my very first post.
    I just recently had an iTunes Unknown Error -3237 on my Windows Vista Desktop. My iPhone and iTouch doesn't appear in iTunes but show up in My Computer. I plugged it into my sisters Toshiba laptop and it is detected just fine. I plugged it into my MBP and it is detected fine as well. I don't know what the issue is for iTunes. I am running iTunes 8.1. My iPhone is synced with that computer and now I can't sync music to it in fear of losing the current ones I have on my phone. Also I get a iTunes Store error as well. It won't let me onto the iTunes Store. It just comes up with an error saying there is a network issue to to check it. My internet is working fine but I can't figure out why iTunes is freaking out on me ~_~. iTunes Store works fine on my MBP and sister's laptop. I am in dire need of help because my iPhone backups are all on that computer and same for my applications that aren't on my phone. I have tried reinstalling iTunes and it doesn't remedy the issue. I tried turning off iPod Services and starting it back up to no avail. Please Help.

Thank You All In Advance.

Regards,

Tony

2. mrbrightside623 thread starter macrumors regular

Is there no one out there that has received this same error? I just feel hopeless now... no replies what so ever ~_~... no guesses to what is wrong anyone?

3. TJRiver macrumors 6502

TJRiver

4. mrbrightside623 thread starter macrumors regular

Nope. I googled it and came up with nothing... it just showed up different error codes that didn't deal with my issue. I even brought it to the apple store genius bar and they couldn't help since it showed up on their computers just like how it shows up on my other computers. It is just this particular computer that seems to not be able to find it in iTunes and cannot sync anything since it doesn't show up. My iPhone and iTouch is synced to this computer and I cannot back up or sync my iPhone now :(

5. mrbrightside623 thread starter macrumors regular

~_~ still need help on this issue if someone out here in this forum has run into this problem too? anyone? please?

UPDATE: Still having this issue even with the new 8.1.1 update.

-Tony

6. mrbrightside623 thread starter macrumors regular

Issue Resolved after iTunes 8.2 update.

-Tony