Please help....itunes what recognize my gf new Iphone4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bababoey14, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bababoey14 macrumors regular

won't recognize lol

She already had itune and guess her iphone4 was setup under the same account at the atnt store but her home computer doesn't recognize her iphone when I connect it. How can I add her iphone to itunes????

2. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

She previously had ipod device which she used on this computer.....I don't see an option to add another device/her iphone

3. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

4. g35 macrumors 6502a

Sounds like dumb advice but check if your phone is plugged in properly. I was wondering why mine wasn't being detected and I had my cable not fully inserted into the iPhone :( .

5. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

No no it's plugged in. How do you add a new device to itunes is what I need to know....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Hard to help when you don't supply info. OS? iTunes version?

7. iEs macrumors regular

iEs

To add a new device you need to connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer. When it recognise your device, simply right click on your device name on iTunes and click on new. Something like that. I did it once ages ago. Make sure you have the latest iTunes. Hope it helps.

8. Striker-UMB macrumors regular

Sounds like the USB port is faulty, plug it in to another USB port or a working USB port. Unplug her keyboard and plug the iPhone in to that port cause you know that one is working for sure. Make sure she has the latest iTunes installed, try another iPhone/iPod USB cable ........ Come on man troubleshoot it's just common sense.