Please help Macbook pro retina 13" Late2013 problems

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mrmali, Jul 3, 2014.

1. mrmali, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

mrmali macrumors member

please help me about this situation i really want to hear your bright full ideas,

This morning i have recognized that my macbook pro retina display 13" late 2013 model (me865) the battery went under %97 even has a 10 cycle. And also the design battery capacity is always changing some times getting under 6300 may sometimes getting upper 6300 may but today it went trough under 6300 and didn't get over it again. I was bought it 11 june 2014 there is like 20 days since i bought it but i had realized this situation

and also have heard some weird sounds when i plugged in my usb to have a data transfer or data reading and

also had realized that a yellow tint on my screen some of the white screen on safari i tried to reinstall the osx to solve these problems but it didn't solve anything i called apple service they tried to do dmc reset but it didn't solve and then i took my mbpr to service they said me that we will contact within 3 days with you and tell the result.

What are your ideas will they replace my mbpr? I have really get unhappy cause of this situation.

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Your post is really difficult to read. :confused:

Your battery capacity isn't a problem. That value is going to go up and down. As for the other issues, you can contact Apple and see what they can do for you. They may just replace the screen under warranty if the yellow is severe.

3. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

i think that the battery problem is not okey cause there won't be any machine that can be %97 for using 20 days

4. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

It's fine. The way the battery health is measured is very inaccurate.

5. p3ntyne macrumors 6502

p3ntyne

It'll probably go up again anyway. That's what has always happened to me.

6. yjchua95 macrumors 604

It's normal. Battery capacity constantly fluctuates (refer attachment)

And please write in proper English. It's very hard to comprehend what you're trying to tell us.

Attached Files:

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

It sounds normal to me, don't get wrapped up in the minutia of the battery readings. Just enjoy the machine.

8. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

how about the yellow tint?

----------

i hope so but you see your battery went down %96 in 44 cycle but my battery went down for %96 in 11 cycle and the other issues makes me sad for this laptop how can a weird sound come from in a laptop that have only fans in it? and alsoooooo the yellow tint?????

----------

but it didn't go up :(

----------

i think its fine but my first macbook pro retina 13" late 2013 has a 6600 mah battery capacity but the newer one is has only 6300 mah battery if the battery issue is okey how about the yellow tint?

9. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

The yellow tint isn't, but it is something that many people have complained about - if that adds anything to the discussion.

10. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

what do you think about that are they change the screen or replace the macbook?

11. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

They'd replace the screen. Why would they replace the whole computer?

12. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

how about the other parts of the computer are they replace the problem parts ?? the all of the problem parts cost for 4 macbook pro retina price haha:D

13. Barney63 macrumors 6502a

Barney63

They will only replace the screen, not the MacBook.
    If you wanted an exchange that should have been done in the 14 day return window.

Barney

14. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

I agree with you they will change the screen for yellow tint
    they will change top case for the battery
    they will change the logic board for the weird sounds so that it will cost a lot for the service :D i don't care they will change what ever they want

15. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

There isn't anything wrong with your battery. They're not going to replace it.

I've heard some folks claim that their SSD makes sound. I've never heard mine, but it's a possibility. Anyway, if it's something you can replicate at the Apple store, they might replace the logic board.

16. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

In Turkey we have 30 days for replacing an item so that they will replace my macbook pro for this issues or they will pay me back :)

17. mrmali thread starter macrumors member

They have changed the all box equipments and the machine thanks everyone who helped me here