Please help me! 2.0 software update. please!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by carve, Jul 11, 2008.

1. carve macrumors 6502a

carve

I am desperate. I upgraded to the 2.0 software update. it then said it failed and it had to restore my iphone. I tried to restore and it says it needs to restore. nto my iphone is stuck on the screen where it has the itunes logo showing it needs to be plugged in?1 can someone please help me?! i havent unlocked it, jailbroke it or anything! please help

Edit: forgot to say error code 20

2. carve thread starter macrumors 6502a

carve

please anyone? i didnt brick my phone did I? I didnt do anything 3rd party to it!

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

You have to give it more than five minutes.

Did you get it officially from iTunes or did you do an Option-Update the MacRumors way?

4. carve thread starter macrumors 6502a

carve

officialy from itunes.

5. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

In my opinion, it's an apple problem ATM. My update to 2.0 did NOT fail, and it restored to factory settings, yet I still cannot reactivate/restore because I receive a network error trying to connect to iTunes activation section in iTunes.

6. carve thread starter macrumors 6502a

carve

Well. I booked a genius bar time. Im going in tomorrow night to see what they can do. The phone is frozen on the screen that says plug into itunes. On itunes it says you have plugged in an iphone in recovery mode, and needed to be restored. I tried restoring the phone, but gave me the same message saying you have plugged in an iphone in recovery mode. Thanks