Please help me...Check out my vid....need feedback

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by jayeskreezy, May 4, 2007.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

I'm entering this contest and basically it's for a 1 min or less music vid to Chris Daughtry's song, Home.

The goal was trying to get this girl that's going home because she cant pay her bills and she gave her last bit of cash to a homeless person. She's flashing back in the vid. Anyway, if you can check it out tonight and give feedback tonight that would be great. Sorry about the quality, but it has to be compressed to less than 3mb and the frame rate reduced so moving shots are grainy. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

thanks! This is my second time using FCE.

Check out the vid

2. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

It's good. At first the girl's emotionless face shows pain. But she could change her tone, or move around more...something...to give some different feelings. Not sure I caught the flashback without you explaining it first. Maybe different scenes of her coming across the homeless person - short scenes with her responding in different ways leading up to her giving him the money.

I do like it. I realize you only have one minute. I really do think it's good!

4. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

thanks so much isaint ...so you're saying have more bits of leading up to giving $$ to the homeless person beforehand? any other way to clearly indicate a flashback? thanks so much. I want to work on it as much as possible before the deadline