Please help me choose a new Bluetooth Headset!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sonictonic, May 28, 2008.

?

What should I get or do?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2008.
  1. Motorola H680

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Motorola Pure H12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wait for after WWDC in case Apple "re-designs" theirs...

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. sonictonic macrumors 6502a

I really need a new BT headset for my iPhone, and am ready for an upgrade from my old Motorola (I think it's H600... the one that takes the AAA battery for long battery life) and contrary to what most people say about their headsets, I've been very happy with mine. So I really like the looks of the H12 and H680, but am wondering if I should wait to see if Apple updates their headset, since if they did I'd be likely to buy it. The reason why I HATE the current one Apple makes is that the fit for my ear is horrible and extremely uncomfortable for more than 10 minutes.

I want one that's small and sleek looking, decent battery life, and top quality sound. I have heard SO much about Jawbone but too many mixed reviews to make me feel confident. Plus it looks so bulky! I also didn't like the rubber on the ear piece as my hair is a little longer and I think that'd be a nuisance.

Help??! :D Thanks! :)

2. buymeaniphone macrumors 6502

buymeaniphone

I think you should check out the Plantronics 665, I have this one, and I love it. I have a really difficult time finding an earpiece that sits in my ear comfortably and this is an earpiece that works really well for me so you might like it. It's $100 and it comes with a wall charger, car charge, and usb charger. Really good sound quality also. I wouldn't wait for the Apple earpiece, the current one doesn't have very good sound quality and I can't see Apple redesigning the fit of it, maybe the shape or size.