Please help me choose between SGP or Wraspol screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jcruz617, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jcruz617 macrumors newbie

I see that SGP have different type of screen protector.. The SGP and Wraspol have good and bad reviews. I wasnt it for the Iphone 4 but I don't want the screen to look blury but I alson want it to work good for front and back with the bumper.. ZAGG have a lot of bad review so I took that one from my list.. Please help...

2. faith4more macrumors regular

wrapsol had some quality control issues that they seem to have resolved. I have one on and it looks good. I see no degradation in clarity on my screen.

3. jcruz617 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. herdinoh macrumors regular

I will not recommend Wrapsol after all the mess they made. Their customer service people are nice. However, if they had good quality product, I didn't even need to talk to them. I never used their product before I bought my iphone 4. I heard they were the best.

5. jcruz617 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. BBQ BOY macrumors regular

I have always had nothing but Zagg without any issues.
    I have the Ultra on my iphone4 now and it is terrible. I am waiting for a replacement but I'm not sure if I will ever use Wrapsol again. I will just have to wait until the Wrapsol original gets here to see.
    Who knows when that will be since I was told I would have it in a couple of days and it's been over a week.

7. outphase macrumors 65816

I like SGP's anti-glare even though it is slightly cloudy. There is a new version for the iPhone 4 that claims to be a little clearer.

8. herdinoh macrumors regular

For SGP, I cannot say nothing about it.
    Never used one.