Please help me choose!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kernwallace, Apr 9, 2015.

1. kernwallace, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015

kernwallace macrumors newbie

Ok Macrumors. It's crunch time and I can't make up my mind.

Which looks better

[​IMG]

My wrist is 159mm so I feel like I could go either way. I've decided on the SS w/ Milanese.

I wish they would have made just one watch at 40mm and been done with it! The choices are driving my crazy! Steve! Tell me what I need!

2. 2macORnot2mac macrumors regular

2macORnot2mac

I was worried about a few things, especially after seeing the reviews.
    I knew this was becoming a want and not a need. I was really worried about the thickness. And I couldn't decide between the 38 and 42. 160-165 wrist.

So I went and looked at the MOTO360 today. Tried on the stainless one. I shortly thought, this is pretty cool. It's not too big, so I'll be getting the 42. And it wasn't as thick as I thought it might be. Could it be thinner, yes, but oh well.
    Does the watch do everything we want, no. Maybe in 4 years it will. So I'll enjoy this watch till I want to upgrade.

Can't wait to get the 42 SS, Milanese!

3. PeterRollback macrumors regular

You should go 42mm lol

4. ksuyen macrumors 6502a

ksuyen

My advise is go to the store tomorrow and check both sizes out on your wrist. The watch actually looks a lot smaller in person than in the pictures. The only way to know how it looks on your wrist is try it on. And while on the same time, do also feel the differences between Sport and SS, because they feel very different. SS feels more solid (and looks more formal) but not really comfortable for exercise, Sport is very light and comfortable for activities but less informal.

Sorry if I made your decisions even harder to take now :evil:

5. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

6. kernwallace thread starter macrumors newbie

The other concern I have is with the Milanese band.

159mm
    [​IMG]

More in the middle of the range for the 38 and more towards the bottom of the scale with the 42. I'm thinking the longer band may be better with it ending on the back side of my wrist instead of on the bottom, which is where I assume the end of the 38 would fall.

----------

This makes entirely too much sense. If only I wasn't so impatient!

Besides, I have to work tomorrow and am afraid if I miss the initial pre-orders I'll be SOL for another month at least.

7. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

boy you better lose that 38 or 42 mm lol just get 42mm it looks perfect , less than 7 hrs. again if you still cant decide buy both and test it out in apple store after work and cancel the one you didnt like