Please help me decide on which macbook pro to get

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by cbk04, Apr 13, 2010.

1. cbk04 macrumors newbie

Any help is greatly appriciated.

I'm not sure which macbook pro to get. I really like the size of the 13", the 15" seems too large for my taste. I'm not a big gamer but I know that I'm going to want to get StarCraft 2. There are currently no specs on it yet that I've been able to find but I was wondering what you guys thought... Do you think that the new 13" will be able to handle that game on mid to low settings or will I have to get the 15". I would wait and see if it could actually play the game but my PC just crashed a few days ago and I really don't like using my work computer. Thank you!!!

2. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Get the 15". Gaming on integrated graphics sucks regardless of the machine.

3. cbk04 thread starter macrumors newbie

So theres no way it would run alright on the 13"? For some reason I had a hard time getting past how large the 15" was at the apple store. My old notebook seemes like the same size as the macbook pro 13" even thought its 15" too.

4. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Theres no way to know if the integrated experience will be good or not just yet. If gaming is anywhere on anybody's list of functions, dedicated graphics (hence a 15") should be a consideration.

5. Ciel- macrumors newbie

Yeah but to jump up what, 600 bucks just to be able to play SC2 on a laptop? Man, come on.

6. cbk04 thread starter macrumors newbie

I really was hoping this would be easier to decide lol. Only way I can really justify myself spending the $15 is because the 15" should last me longer than the 13" would. Thanks for your input!