I have a July 2011 13 inch MBA i5 1.7, 4GB ram, 128GB SSD with AppleCare. This was a refurb from the Apple store online & has run beautifully in the 6 months I've owned it. BUT... I got an iPad 3 a month ago, the screen is amazing, so much so that using my Air is almost painful now. The sleek form factor & lightness of the Air still makes it useful for traveling. Should I sell the Air & use the money towards upgrading to the new Retina Pro, will the benefit of getting that fabulous retina screen outweigh the increased weight of the Pro over the Air? My other option would be to wait and see if Asus releases their new Zenbook Prime with an option to order it with 8GB of memory. Sigh.. Retina with the lightness of the Air..