Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lannis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Hi there,

I am hoping that someone can help me....

Since I bought my Ipod Video, I have utilizedItunes frequently to purchase TV shows and Movies. Lately, I am unable to download any videos that I purchase (thoughmusic seemsto be fine.)

I receive error messages as follows:

There were problems downloading some purchased items.
For more information on the items that could not be downloaded, click below.

There was a problem downloading “................”.
Parts of the file seems to be corrupted. To redownload the file, choose “Check for Purchases” from the Store menu.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is andhow to fix it?Any help is greatly appreciate!!

RumMunkey

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2006
Canada
Are you joking?

I'd say, well, exactly what the error message says: There seems to be a corruption in your download try to download it again.

Is this happening repeatedly? If so on the same videos, or different ones? Do you have the latest version of iTunes installed? Is your Mac updated with all available system updates?

lannis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
nope, not joking. yes this has happened after trying to download the videos a number of times-- many differnt types ofvideos also, some tv shows, others movies. I cant imagine that all of the videos i have tried to download from itunes are currupt.... do you think it couldhave anything to do withantivirus software?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.