PLEASE Help Me Find Case For Gold iPhone 5S 4 Choices!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iRobby, Sep 30, 2013.

1. iRobby, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013

iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

2. scoop2mylue macrumors 6502a

scoop2mylue

3. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

what is the difference between the CLEARVIEW and the CRISTAL from Luvvitt?

4. scoop2mylue macrumors 6502a

scoop2mylue

looks like the cristal case has a little more openings around the phone top, bottom, and volume buttons...I don't have that case but a do own 2 of the clearview and the in hand feel of the case couldn't be any better...IMO you can't go wrong with the clearview case...

5. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

Thank you. Just trying to look at pics on all to see which is the thinnest. I love how light and thin this phone is and want to keep light and thin as possible. Coming from a 4S I feel and love the difference.

6. scoop2mylue macrumors 6502a

scoop2mylue

with that case I seriously doubt you will feel any difference in the weight...I am too always looking for the slimmest case but yet shows off the beauty of the design of the iPhone

7. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I ordered the Luvvitt off Amazon. I'm still not sure of I'd prefer the Air Jacket. But I need a case for my trip to Key West next week. Amazon guarantees I get it in 2 days. Couldn't get a guarantee on the Air Jacket. Plus the Luvvitt is cheaper. So if I'm not fully satisfied with the fit and ascetics I'll then order the Air Jacket.

8. nuarichard macrumors member

Ok keep us posted and give some reviews of both cases with your new iphone. Enjoy your trip!

9. webworks415 macrumors 6502

Just go on eBay and search for clear TPU cases. I got one for $3.50 and it's the same quality as these. Way overpriced options

10. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I couldn't decide between the

Luvvitt CLEARVIEW Scratch Resistant Case for iPhone 5/5S with Bumper - Clear

and

Power Support Air Jacket for the iPhone 5/5S - Clear

so I ordered both. Which ever one I don't like the least I'll return.

I ordered the Luvvitt CLEARVIEW Scratch Resistant Case for iPhone 5/5S with Bumper - Clear off Amazon.

And in order to get the new Non-Slippery Power Support Air Jacket for the iPhone 5/5S - Clear I ordered from the Power Support website.

Actually, I was lucky got the last one in stock.

11. nuarichard macrumors member

You're better off that you ordered the power support air jacket thru their website too cos I checked with amazon and it's even more expensive than the website's. Anyways, will still wait for your mini review of both cases when you get to try both of them hands on. Thanks man!

12. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

Initially, I thought the same thing. But actually the website was more with shipping. Amazon didn't charge shipping. But I still went with the website due to getting the new Non-Slippery Air Jacket.

13. terzinator macrumors 6502

14. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

Have you received it yet ? I'm curious to know if it's not slippery.

15. iRobby thread starter macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I received both cases the Luvvitt and the Air Jacket. I prefer the Air Jacket.

As far as the Air Jacket being slippery I personally think it is fine. Very happy with it.

The Air Jacket to me feels more solid and is a lot clearer in clarity. And other than the black ring around the camera it looks like it has no case on it.

16. nuarichard macrumors member

Thanks for the brief review of the 2 cases Robby. How about the protection coverage between the 2 cases? Are they almost equal? Cos based on pictures I saw, looks like Luvvitt tends to cover more area of the phone especially the front part. Thanks again! Appreciate it.