Please help me find out which folders contain: "1F5_data" "1F5_names"ers contain:

Discussion in 'macOS' started by HalleluYAH, Jun 6, 2007.

1. HalleluYAH macrumors newbie

I was using a program called, Clean App to delete all Azureus components on my Mac OS X. It deleted these two files: "1F5_data" "1F5_names". Would any of you please tell what I should do with those files? My computer isn't letting me get rid of them.

Do any of you know where those files could've came from? And would any of you please type "1F5_data" "1F5_names" in your finders and tell me which folder(s) contain them?

Thanks for reading my post. Be safe & take care.
    I would appreciate any advice about this topic.

2. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Do you want to delete them or put them back where they were? If you they aren't deleting you should do a secure delete from the File Menu in the Finder. If you are trying to put them back I wouldn't waste anymore time, just download and install Limewire again. The files will get put back where they belong.

If this isn't what you mean, then slow down and explain more clearly.

3. HalleluYAH thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your help. I just edited my 1st post after I read your reply. I'm sorry for my mistake. I meant to type, "Azureus components", not "Limewire components" in that 1st post.

Anyway, I appreciate your help. Thanks again.